top of page

Grupo de apoyo

Público·30 miembros

[[[online-]']] Molde - Midtjylland live free 02.02.2024

18 hours ago — Match live stream, score and risk assessment, match history, and ... tips.gg /Football /Europe /The Atlantic Cup 2024 / Molde vs Midtjylland ...

Wonder if he'll be getting a birthday card from both sides of Manchester this year? Tevez played for seven years in the Premier LeagueGheorghe Hagi, 55Former Barcelona, Real Madrid and Steaua Bucharest playmaker Gheorghe Hagi is widely regarded as Romania's greatest ever player. With 124 appearances for his country between 1983 and 2000, some might argue he deserves a national holiday in his honour. Beth England (Chelsea Women) header from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Erin Cuthbert following a corner. Posted at 56' Corner, Chelsea Women. Conceded by Grace Fisk. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Beth England (Chelsea Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Goal!Posted at 52' Goal! Chelsea Women 4, West Ham United Women 0. Erin Cuthbert (Chelsea Women) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. Phil Neville is to leave his role as England women's manager next summer. The 43-year-old former Manchester United and Everton defender was appointed in January 2018. Neville, an ex-England international, led the Lionesses to a first SheBelieves Cup title and a fourth-place finish at the World Cup in 2019. But since last year's quarter-final win over Norway, they have lost seven of 11 games and failed to retain their SheBelieves Cup title in March. Chelsea eye up Icardi after PSG stall Chelsea are reportedly ready to hijack Paris Saint-Germain's summer deal for Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi, who is on loan at the French club. According to the Sun, the west London outfit are monitoring the 27-year-old's situation, with the Ligue 1 leaders having the option to buy Icardi this summer for £54. Felipe Anderson (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Aaron Cresswell following a corner. Posted at 76' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Steven Bergwijn. Posted at 75' Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Michail Antonio (West Ham United). SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. There is no big difference in a quality between those two clubs, Valenciennes and Sochaux are in safe zone, without much ambitions, host have a little advantage because of domestic ground, but they will not play risky, as always they will more look on their defense than into attack. Sochaux will be without suspended defender Diedhiou, but despite an early red card in last round, Sochaux managed to win a duel against Le Mans, Sane will be in attack, he scored a winning goal in last round. I expect a boring match, neither side is willing to play risky, most realistic result would be 0-0 Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Dries Mertens (Napoli) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Piotr Zielinski. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Hirving Lozano (Napoli) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Piotr Zielinski. Posted at 84' Corner, Napoli. Chiefs have so far managed 48 points, and sit pretty at the top of the Premier Soccer League (PSL) standings while AmaZulu are bottom with 20 points. Kaizer Chiefs have suffered a loss to Maritzgburg United in PSL and got eliminated from the cup by Highlands Park ahead to the Soweto Derby but recovered well to beat Pirates 1-0. Danny Ings scored a first-half winner as Southampton inflicted another defeat on Tottenham, who suffered a nightmarish New Year's Day at St Mary's. Video - Euro Papers: Liverpool worry as Real have 'first contact' with Mane01:04 MAN OF THE MATCH Danny Ings (Southampton): Southampton's talisman led the line effectively, tracking back and fulfilling defensive duties, while taking the winning goal with aplomb. Of course, because of the way it came out, there was little point - I wasn't going to say anything that hadn't already been said. Smalling, capped 31 times for England, has made 28 appearances since joining Roma - who are fifth in Serie A - on a season-long loan in August. Having been "surprised" by Southgate's initial comments, Smalling said last month that his "ambition is always there with England". Despite the fact that the new US MLS football league is just starting, I feel like obligated to pick up this bet here. The reasons behind should be easy to understand. MLS as league are trying to improve a lot. With the funds that are invested, with the players that are bought, with the way of playing as well. The league allows each team to feel able to play a football, mostly offensive one. In this match-up, the gap is on hosts side. NYRB has one of the most powerful scoring line-ups. Cincinnati has one of the weakness squads overall but never in doubt to present something extra. Football, Denmark: Midtjylland live scores, results, fixtures Football Club Midtjylland page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Kaizer Chiefs will be very confident going to this game, after their win over Orlando Pirates. They also have a great run over AmaZulu, and go to this game with a good run at home. They will however be hoping to do better in attack than in the last five matches. Fortunately, AmaZulu have not been so good in front of goal, and have struggled away from home. With the confidence drawn from their win in the Soweto Derby, and their chase for the title, we expect Chiefs to be more explorative going forward. We are backing Chiefs for a 2-0 win. Chelsea now have a precious four-point gap to fifth, the pressure has been released and the world looks a far better place. Not so for Mourinho, defiant afterwards but attempting to erect a shield around his team's shortcomings. Mourinho is now in full "what can I/we do?" mode after Son Heung-min joined Harry Kane and Moussa Sissoko as long-term injury absentees. Three of Augsburg's six Bundesliga away games have seen under 2.5 goals this season. Meanwhile, this fixture has also produced low scoring contests in recent times. Four of the last six meetings between these two teams have seen under 2.5 goals scored. However, McGlennan does not believe this is a viable option, either from a safety point of view or as a solution to hold up sporting merit. A game played behind closed doors doesn't have the same conditions as a game played live," he said. Most obviously, the home team doesn't gain the usual home support benefit. If we play games behind closed doors, inevitably there is the greater risk of crowds gathering nearer stadia, of gatherings to watch the match on TV. Ineos rider Rowe replaces NHS medic's stolen bike Time for a heartwarming tale (in the end. Team Ineos rider Luke Rowe has stepped in and replaced an NHS medic's stolen bike after reading about the theft on social media. Anaesthetic registrar Dr Tom Roberts tweeted about the theft of his bike while he was on a shift at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, and Rowe responded with the bike to be delivered today. Schalke 04 will play host to Borussia Monchengladbach in one of the top clashes lined up in the Bundesliga this weekend. Going to the game, Schalke are placed fifth with 30 points and Monchengladbach second on 35 points. Schalke won their last match, bringing to an end a run of three winless outings and will be hoping to build on it. Although the Italian champions were off their game, Lyon deserve credit for the manner in which they took the opportunity at their disposal. It was one of many disciplined, high-energy displays we have seen from Lyon in recent weeks. Four wins from their last five matches in all competitions will act as a reminder to the likes of Lille and Rennes that they cannot take their feet off the gas. It's been a long week with City advancing to the next round of the FA Cup with a 3-2 triumph over bitter rivals Manchester United, but their six-game winning streak came to an end mid-week with a 2-1 defeat. Goals from Vivianne Miedema and Danielle van de Donk ensured Arsenal got the better of City in the Continental Tyres League Cup semi-final but now there's the immediate chance for vengeance. Dynamo against Nordhausen is this game for RL in Germany where the away team is favored and I think he will win this match and I go for this with a 2 bet FT. The home team after 15 games has 22 points and is in the upper zone of the standings but has 7 points less than the guests and this will be a difficult game for them. The guests in fact won all the last 3 games they played. They won 1-3 the last game played away from home and for this reason I'm going to try a win for them today. Smolevichy-STI Res. will against Shakhtyor Res. in match Belarusia Reserve. My prediction this match could be the win for Smolevichy-STI Res. with margin score is 1 goal. Smolevichy-STI Res. have great result on last 3 match in league due to Smolevichy-STI Res. have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Shakhtyor Res. have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Shakhtyor Res. only have draw in 3 match. Therefore my prediction that Smolevichy-STI Res. can beat Shakhtyor Res. due to Smolevichy-STI Res. very strong in every home match. Surely Shakhtyor Res. will difficult to beaten Smolevichy-STI Res. GOAL! Leicester 2-2 Chelsea. Rudiger again! The defender climbs above everyone and guides a header into the top corner from a left-wing free kick. LEICESTER CITY CHANCE! Evans is left free to meet a right-wing corner but powers his header wide. LEICESTER CITY CHANCE! Vardy charges into space down the right and plays a sublime ball in-behind for Barnes. In addition, they have had just over 60 shots in the Premier League since the Spaniard's appointment, only Crystal Palace have had fewer in that time. With the Champions League spots out of sight and a top six position unlikely, the rest of the season is pretty much a free hit for Arteta which will give him time to try to get the best out of what is, on paper, a fairly dangerous attack in Alexandre Lacazette, Aubameyang, Nicholas Pepe and Gabriel Martinelli. Hajji’s departure after less than a year in the job was confirmed by CAF, who said he was quitting for personal reasons. He leaves amid much turbulence in the African game. Hajji, a former Moroccan government official and a trained dentist, took over last April from Amr Fahmy, who was fired after submitting evidence to FIFA’s ethics committee of alleged misappropriation of funds by CAF president Ahmad Ahmad. Molde vs Midtjylland H2H stats 22 hours ago — It's FREE! Username. Password. Keep me logged in. Forget your password? Login Estádio da Nora(Albufeira). Live Odds Predict ✓Favorites. Molde ... Leipzig host Tottenham on Tuesday, carrying a solid first leg advantage into the game, with local authorities giving the all-clear for fans to fill the stadium amid the coronavirus outbreak. Nagelsmann said they will need all the support they can get against Tottenham, who have failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: 2-1 Man City v Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace always seem to do well against Manchester City with what they have got, but it is hard to see them holding out against Pep Guardiola's side at the moment. There is no way Palace will be as open as Villa were, but City are back on their game and they will find a way through. Lawro's prediction: 3-0Tom's prediction: Palace have done all right against City recently, but I think City will win this. It's a lack of goals that has really cost John Coleman's men away from home this term. At home, they've done a good job of getting the ball in the net, but on the road, it's been a completely different story. In ten travelling matches, Stanley have scored only seven goals, which is very poor when they've conceded 16. Accrington have struggled at both ends of the pitch away from the comforts of home, there can be no denying that. Well this is going to be one very interesting match for sure but I give the upper hand here to Lech Poznan because they are the squad with more quality and experience for sure. This is important match for that 3rd and 2nd spot. So far at the second is Piast with 54 pts while Lech Poznan is at the 3rd with 53 pts and Slask Wroclaw are right behind them at the 4th with only 1 point less ( 52 ) , so you can see why is this an important match for Lech Poznan who at the previous round did a mistake and cannot afford to do that again. The Toffees new boss has previously linked up with Rodriguez during managerial stints at Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and it is looking likely to happen again on Merseyside. The 28-year-old has "failed to impress" Zinedine Zidane during his time as manager in the Spanish capital and Ancelotti is willing to offer Rodriguez a way out of his nightmare at the Bernabeu. We have club medical staff working under conditions that no doctor or physio has ever experienced with guidelines that, in no small part, are based at this stage on supposition rather than scientific fact. And with all these compromises and health risks we are asked to finish a competition that bears no resemblance to the one we started, which could end a small club like Watford's time in the Premier League. It's the Monday after a 1-1 draw at Leeds United in April 2019, Aston Villa's penultimate Championship game of the season. Three years since relegation from the Premier League, Villa are guaranteed a place in the play-offs and a local television camera crew is out and about near Birmingham to gauge reaction. They come across a lady out shopping on the high street. I'm so proud," she says beaming into the camera. He was at his peak at 26, figuring in a side with a more ruthless edge under manager Bill Nicholson and alongside players of the calibre of Pat Jennings, Mike England, Mullery, Martin Chivers, Steve Perryman and Alan Gilzean. Peters was able to add his elegant flourishes and natural eye for a goal to these talents and he went on to further success at White Hart Lane. He scored on his debut in a 2-1 win against Coventry City and finally won domestic honours when Spurs beat Aston Villa 2-0 in the 1971 League Cup final at Wembley. Another match from this competition where I see surely better home team and I will bet on that option. Of course, I'm not sure that this duel will be play with fans, or with probably empty stadium, like it was the case yesterday in Germany Bundesliga, when M'Gladbach is beat Koln 2-1. In any case, I see good match of home team who is in last round in this competition beat Red Bull Salzburg 4-1 and then as a guest, played against them 2-2. Basel is not in good form and they will surely lost this duel, I'm sure in that. On behalf of myself and Tony, I would like to thank the club for the opportunity, and the Brisbane Roar FC fans for the warm welcome and support for me and the team," said 45-year-old Fowler. We are very proud of what we achieved. Brisbane deputy chairman Chris Fong added: "Robbie has not only provided stability but a refreshing injection of knowledge and insight into the Roar. We are disappointed that the global pandemic has impacted our plans together but completely understand that family comes first during these difficult times. I can't say whether he's any good or not –- I've got no idea. Bournemouth, who are in the bottom three but separated from 17th-placed West Ham United only on goal difference, face Arsenal in the FA Cup fourth round on Monday. When asked what he would wish for if he had a magic wand, Howe said: "To win the next game. Visitors Lille lost assistant coach Joao Sacramento to Tottenham following the appointment of Jose Mourinho this week, and were unable to hurt the French champions despite Lille midfielder Xeka forcing a good save from Keylor Navas in the opening minutes. PSG will look to maintain their perfect Champions League group stage record away to Real Madrid on Tuesday (20:00 GMT). Max Meyer replaces Cheikhou Kouyaté. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left following a set piece situation. Posted at 61' Foul by James Ward-Prowse (Southampton). Posted at 61' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. They have been knocked out in each of their three previous Champions league two-legged ties against Spanish clubs: 1-4 on aggregate v Barcelona (2013-14 last 16), 1-3 v Barcelona (2014/15 last 16), 0-1 v Real Madrid (2015-16 semi-finals). Forward Raheem Sterling has scored 10 goals in his last 13 Champions League appearances - one more than in his previous 34 matches in the competition (nine). Only Lionel Messi (six) and Cristiano Ronaldo (five) scored more times than Sterling in last season's knockout stages (four). He is a great player and excellent professional. He has been developed with a good education and for this reason it is a pity for us that he leaves us. We were happy with him. Nketiah posted on Twitter to say that his time at Leeds was "an enjoyable one". It's been an amazing experience and a privilege to play for such an amazing club," he said in the social media post. Bielsa said Leeds will "analyse the situation" before deciding if Nketiah will be replaced during the January transfer window. Posted at 65' Foul by Clément Lenglet (Barcelona). Posted at 65' Álvaro Morata (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Júnior Firpo (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Frenkie de Jong. Posted at 63' Attempt saved.

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Podrás conectarte con otros miembros, ...

Miembros

Cpyright © 2021 ConTuSalud Medical Group. Todos los derechos reservados.

bottom of page