top of page

Grupo de apoyo

Público·30 miembros

(Watch TV=) Today: Delhi vs. Gokulam Kerala live 2 February 2024

Keep up with all of the I-League action on TNT Sports. Get the latest Delhi FC - Gokulam Kerala FC stats and match highlights ... How was your experience today?

I am going with away win in this fixture with at least a 2 goal margin. Away team find themselves in 1st in the table and are 7 points above 2nd spot with just under 10 games to play. On the road they have managed to win 7 and drawn 5 of the 13 games played with them scoring 40 and conceding 13 goals. They have won 4 and drawn none of the last 4 So what happens now?The league tableThe clamour to claim the 15m euros (£12. Champions League group stage is a pretty penny that has - predictably - already seen things get ugly. No sooner had the Ligue 1 season been suspended in mid-March than Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas and his Marseille counterpart, Jacques-Henri Eyraud, launched into an unsightly public spat. Aulas claimed last season's final placings should be used to determine next season's European participants; Eyraud disagreed. I-League Live Streaming, Sudeva Delhi FC vs Gokulam Feb 22, 2021 — Confident Gokulam Kerala FC look to solidify top-six finish with a win over Sudeva Delhi FC in I-League Check match and telecast details. Borussia Dortmund will be looking to build on a 4-0 win over Schalke 04 when they take on Wolfsburg on Matchday 27. Borussia Dortmund impressed in the Revierderby, with their rolling over team bitter rivals without any difficulties, but Lucien Favre’s troops will have a much bigger fish to fry against Wolfsburg. The Wolves are a real force to be reckoned with at home, and they head into Saturday's football game following a 2-1 win over Augsburg. Inter striker Romelu Lukaku has scored 10 league goals so far, more than three Serie A teams this season, including SPAL (eight). He produced a goal and an incredible assist in their win over Slavia in midweek, while his league form has been incredible in recent weeks. the Belgian has scored seven times in his last six in Serie A, so we’re backing him to grab a goal at home to one of the division’s weakest sides. Both sides qualified comfortably for Euro 2020 and the match offers them the chance to test themselves against a top opponent less than three months out from the tournament. It will be Spain's first match since Luis Enrique was reappointed as coach, having resigned from the role last June for personal reasons. Last weekend's 1-2 reverse against Levante at Los Carmenes was the latest set-back suffered by Diego Martinez' side, and the result was a bitter pill to swallow as they looked on course for a share of the spoils before Enis Bardhi bagged the winner for Granotas in the 89th minute. With 13 goals and three assists, 32-year-old Vardy's renaissance under Rodgers after he stagnated under Claude Puel is the biggest contributing factor to their run, even leading to questions about a possible return to the England set-up. Leicester also have the best defence in the league, conceding nine goals and enjoying six clean sheets with a centre back pairing of the veteran Jonny Evans and 23-year-old Caglar Soyuncu -- the latter proving to be the biggest surprise. It may also have dawned on Chelsea's decision-makers that a lengthy Arrizabalaga absence means they will have trouble clawing back anything like that exorbitant fee, should Lampard want a new keeper in the summer as seems likely. As a Chelsea player, Frank Lampard won two Premier League titles, one FA Cup trophy, two League Cups and the Community Shield under Jose MourinhoAnd what about Lampard's refusal to use Olivier Giroud?Lampard gave Batshuayi his chance with Abraham out injured against United but he looked short on confidence and quality, feeling Stamford Bridge's wrath on occasions before being substituted. Conceded by Jack Stephens. Posted at 88' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Luka Milivojevic. Posted at 87' Foul by Moussa Djenepo (Southampton). Posted at 87' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Posted at 66' Rodrigo (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 66' Foul by Alessio Da Cruz (Sheffield Wednesday). SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Alex Hunt replaces Kieran Lee because of an injury. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Gabriel Jesus. The Champions League is the Champions League but La Liga makes me happier, because La Liga is what it's all about," said Zidane. This is a tremendous feeling because what these players have done is incredible. I am lost for words because I am too emotional. The players are the ones who have fought for this. It's true I've played my role but they are the ones who believe in what they are doing. Real have been playing at their reserve stadium while the Santiago Bernabeu is renovated and will not be doing their usual open-top bus parade to the Cibeles fountain in the centre of Madrid because of current safety concerns. IWL 2023-24 | Gokulam Kerala FC vs Sethu FC | LIVE - YouTube IWL 2023-24 | Gokulam Kerala FC vs Sethu FC | LIVE - YouTubeYouTube · Indian Football17.9K+ views · 1 month ago YouTube · Indian Football YouTube · Indian Football 2:24:13 She added: "It's a testament to the standard of the league. I can't wait to watch her first game. I think that's how everyone should be. The excitement for the squad is that Chelsea are willing to invest in a superstar. Hayes is obviously trying to make a statement but she wants to win things so you have to get the best players to do that. Scotland international Erin Cuthbert said she was "really relishing the opportunity" to play alongside the new arrival at club level, while ex-Chelsea forward Eniola Aluko added that the potential rivalry between Kerr and Arsenal forward Vivianne Miedema - last season's PFA Player of the Year - is a "cause for excitement". Well, hosts for me are big favorite here. They are a solid team with a lot individual quality players that can make some differences. They did well at the preparations, and after the COVID break they won against ODD and lost from Stromsgodset 1-0 but all in all very good performances.Mjondalen on the other hand last season somehow survived mostly thanks to Lillestrom who drowned at that last round but this season for sure they are among the main candidates for relegation once more. Today they will also have few key absences including Diomande because of achilles tendon injury which will be a big blow for the team for sure. Carlisle fc is running a better form at the moment in their previous three games they are three unbeaten at their home soil, they held Swindon which are the log leaders up to an end while they are level 1-1 and they beat Walsall at this venue. These teams have meet several times but the visitors won only one game at their home soil by two goals to nil but they lost other four games against the home team so there is a great chance for the host to collect three points from this game. There will be a lot of football chat and insight, plus updates on Crouchy's hair and beard, which he "promises not to cut" while everyone is social distancing. Every Wednesday episode will also include questions from listeners for the former England striker. Guests from the footballing world, as well as celebrity fans of the podcast, will be invited on to Friday's pod. In the series opener, listener Alister asked Crouch to choose between some of football's very best creative talent. Macclesfield Town will host Walsall for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Walsall is very average team in this season. However, Walsall are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In previous game Walsall is won 3-1 against ambitious Exeter. On the other hand Macclesfield is one of the worst teams in this league. They are currently bottom of the table. Hosts are more vulnerable team in the last matches. They have three consecutive losses. In any case, the hosts were weaker team and for me they could lose. Last season, Value successfully defended the title of Iceland champion. It is the 16th league title in the history of this team. As a result, Value continued to attend the first qualifying round of the Champions League 2019/20. Last year, Value was eliminated by Norway's Rosenborg in the first qualifying round and must go down to the second qualifying round of the Europa League. However, Valur's journey only reached the third qualifying round. 50% of Stevenage’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals as have 100% of Crawley’s away games, and the hosts have only kept clean sheets in 12% of their home games while their guests on Saturday are yet to keep a clean sheet on the road. Both teams scored in 50% of Stevenage’s home games and 100% of Crawley’s away games, and we’re expecting goals at both ends of the pitch this weekend as well. Bournemouth have suffered defeats in eight of their last nine away league matches, winning the other 1-0 at Chelsea in December. Arsenal v West Ham United *Arsenal are on a seven-game unbeaten run in the league since the start of the calendar year, the longest current streak in the division. Each of Alexandre Lacazette's six league goals for Arsenal this season have come in home games. Celtic picked up their ninth consecutive win in the Premiership during their midweek clash with Hearts. Neil Lennon's side hasn't known defeat since visiting Livingston at the start of October and are currently five points ahead of Rangers in the league. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Famara Diédhiou (Bristol City). Posted at 90'+3' Joe Wildsmith (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Zak Vyner (Bristol City) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Jamie Paterson following a set piece situation. Bevan says that, outside of the Premier League, there has been "a lack of centralised thinking and a lack of respecting how you should lead in the modern world" in English football during the crisis. We're going to have some very difficult times and we've got to make sure we've got good leaders and clarity of thinking. When asked what he thought of the controversy surrounding Premier League clubs furloughing non-playing members of staff, Bevan said: "Maybe the learning for the government is that when the furlough period comes to an end and they need to reset it for June, I would welcome them saying furloughing is only really focused on the people that really need it. What chance does the great project have of ending in a true fairytale? It’s difficult to say, not least because of the way Real Sociedad have been playing this season. Home-grown star Mikel Oyarzabal is dove-tailing wonderfully with Alexander Isak and Martin Odegaard and together the trio help make Imanol Alguacil’s side one of the most exciting in Europe. Villa, who were seven points from safety before Sunday's win over Crystal Palace, remain 19th in the table, three points behind 17th spot, with just two games of the league season left. They face Arsenal at home next Tuesday before finishing the season at fellow strugglers West Ham on 26 July. Reaction from Goodison Park & latest from Thursday's Premier League gamesTime running out for VillaThe aim for Dean Smith and his Villa players is to get to the final day of the season still in with a chance of staying up. Timothy Castagne replaces Robin Gosens. Posted at 69' Offside, Atalanta. Rafael Tolói tries a through ball, but Hans Hateboer is caught offside. Posted at 67' Robin Gosens (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 67' Foul by Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio). Goal!Posted at 66' Goal! Atalanta 2, Lazio 2. Liverpool will assess Sadio Mane after the forward suffered a hamstring injury in their 2-1 win over Wolves. The Senegal forward limped off in the first half and was replaced by Premier League debutant Takumi Minamino. Roberto Firmino scored a late winner to take the Reds 16 points clear of Manchester City at the top with a game in hand. Sadio felt something in his hamstring. We don't know yet. We have to wait," said Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp. Gary Neville collapsed on his back for the second time in a minute. He had done so when Solskjaer scored, because he was too exhausted to run half the length of the field. That’s an out-of-body experience, that,” said Neville of the final whistle. His fatigue was particularly understandable; he was the only United player to start each of the last 10 games of the season. After Rachel Furness put the Reds ahead early on against Bristol City, the home side threw everything to try and find an equaliser, but they found the German shot-stopper in imperious form. The Robins couldn't even get past the 27-year-old from the spot, as she repelled Charlie Wellings from 12 yards, before batting away the follow-up from Poppy Pattinson. When Mee finally retires from football the club should seriously think about retaining his services. Football needs people like Mee. Did you know? Mee's winner against Crystal Palace was his first goal in his past 120 appearances for Burnley since netting against Manchester City in January 2017. Mendy: This wasn't the Liverpool we know but a team who looked like they had spent the last few days partying. Spanish La Liga. We have a derby match between Betis and Sevilla. Hosts did 3 draws and 2 wins at the last 5 games played. Betis are coming after win with team Real Madrid. Last two h2h games were ended with 3 or more goals. My bet in this game is over 3 goals. It is difficult, but not impossible. Most of games between our teams were with a lot of dangerous moments and goals . I hope that it will be the same spectacular match. Odds are so good on this way ! I recommend to try this bet with me ! Sudeva Delhi vs Gokulam Kerala » Predictions, Odds, Live See Sudeva Delhi Gokulam Kerala match highlights and statistics, prematch odds, lineups and new standings after the 1 - 4 outcome.

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Podrás conectarte con otros miembros, ...

Miembros

Cpyright © 2021 ConTuSalud Medical Group. Todos los derechos reservados.

bottom of page